Special Issue of Influenza and Оther Respiratory Viruses (IORV) Journal on EMARIS Conference
To document the scientific knowledge, practice experiences and discussions to be held at the EMARIS Conference, a special issue of IORV will be published in 2023. The issue will cover peer reviewed publications on following topics:
- Epidemiological and virological surveillance (Influenza, MERS and ORV, Integrated surveillance, Genomic surveillance, Lessons learnt from COVID-19)
- Disease burden estimation (Influenza, MERS and ORV, COVID-19)
- Respiratory disease outbreak investigation (Influenza, MERS and ORV, Integrated surveillance, Lessons learnt from COVID-19)
- Vaccine Policy and Program, including hesitancy, data, coverage, effectiveness etc.
- Biosafety and biosecurity
- The human-animal interface
- Respiratory disease epidemic and pandemic preparedness
- Risk Communication and Community engagement in respiratory disease outbreaks and pandemics.
The special issue will be guest edited by prominent experts in the field.
The issue will include conference submissions such as original research, case studies, qualitative research, evaluation studies, evidence synthesis and reviews etc. Conference proceeding summaries will also be published in addition to editorial and selected commentaries.